The United Nations Educational, Science and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) hereby invites qualified companies/individuals to submit proposals for the following assignment:
Mid-Term Evaluation of the Joint Programme on Empowering Adolescent Girls and Young Women through Education
The evaluation requires the following principal qualifications for the team leader/senior evaluator:
- Advanced university degree in Education, Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Economics, or any related area;
- At least 10 years of working experience acquired at international level or in an international setting; 7 years of which at a senior position in project and/or programme evaluation, planning and management;
- Knowledge of and experience in applying qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques and RBM principles;
- Understanding and knowledge of the UN mandates and its programming in relation to Human Rights and Gender Equality issues;
- Professional experience in the field of gender equality or girls’ and women’s education evidence by at least 5 assignments or research in these fields;
- Excellent analytical and demonstrated drafting skills in English; working knowledge of French.
Please refer to attached procurement notice.