International consultancy for Mid-Term Evaluation of the DGIS funded “Accelerating Sanitation and Water for All (ASWA) Programme.” UNICEF Liberia
Purpose: UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF) Liberia invites proposals from qualified International Institutions to enter into a service contract for Mid-Term Evaluation of the DGIS funded
“Accelerating Sanitation and Water for All (ASWA) Programme.”
Reference No.: LRFP-2018-9140533
Qualified international consultancy firms/institutions meeting our eligibility criteria are to submit along with their bid response the following documents which will be used in the evaluation process:
- Completed UNICEF Supplier/Company Profile Form (RFP pg. 2)
- Copy of Company/applicant’s registration in country of origin
- Copy of company/applicant’s registration in Liberia
- Company Profile which should include:
- Company structure
- Company line of business
- Number and type of employees
- Trade License- (English Version)
- Certificate of incorporation (if applicable)
- TAX Registration Certificate
- Any other licenses or authorizations issued by the appropriate government authority to operate a business in Liberia
- At least three references of major customers/clients
- Suppliers must not have prior record of inappropriate conduct in ethical, social or environmental issues (corporate responsibility)
- UNGM registration number (see direction provided in bid package)
The Request for Proposal (RFP) package along with our supplier profile form will be shared via email by UNICEF Office, Supply Unit, One UN House, Pan African Plaza, Monrovia, based on official email requests from Wednesday, 13th June 2018 – Friday 22nd June 2018.
Please note that it is important that interested entities read all provisions of the request to ensure a thorough understanding of UNICEF's requirements and submit compliant proposals. Note also that failure to provide compliant proposals may result in invalidation of the offer.
The Official bid response will be emailed to email@example.com. Deadline for submission of Bid is Thursday, 22 June, 2018 at 12:00 noon Liberia local time.
For clarifications, please contact Mrs. Ruth N.W. Kwabo, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Henson King email@example.com; telephone number +231770267301 or +2317770267308 respectively.