UNDP Vietnam seeks proposals from qualified international and national firms/institutes for Thematic Policy Research on Governance and Public Administration in Viet Nam (six policy research papers).
This research series will analyze situations in and provide concrete policy options for Viet Nam focusing on the following key thematic issues:
- Citizen participation in policy making processes and in the political life
- Transparency at the central and local governments
- Vertical accountability for improved government responsiveness
- Control of corruption in the public sector
- Public administrative procedures and services
- Public service delivery for equal access for all
The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.