Request for Proposal for Technical Support to Six Local Councils in Sarawak to Develop a Situation Analysis of Children’s Wellbeing and Costed Action Plan for the Child-Friendly Cities Initiative
Dear Valued Bidders (Sarawak State Company Only),
Greetings from UNICEF Malaysia.
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Malaysia Country Office wishes to invite you to participate in a tender for "Request for Proposal for Technical Support to Six Local Councils in Sarawak to Develop a Situation Analysis of Children’s Wellbeing and Costed Action Plan for the Child-Friendly Cities Initiative (CFCI)" through a competitive bidding process. In this respect, UNICEF would like to invite you to submit technical and financial proposals as outlined in the Request for Proposals for Services (RFPS) and the terms and conditions contained herein.
Receipt of Invitation and Intent to Submit
Please acknowledge receipt of this invitation e-mail and confirm your Interest/Intent by replying to this e-mail by 12 May 2023.
Request for Clarification
Please study the tender documents, and if you have any questions, please register all your enquiries to the "Annex G - 9182516 Enquiries & Clarification Form" and e-mail them to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14 May 2023 (17:00 Malaysia Time).
Bid Conference/Tender Briefing
Bid Conference/tender Briefing will be held on 16 May 2023 (15:30 Malaysia Time) via online meeting – Microsoft Teams. Please alert on Meeting Invitation that will be sent by Norzureizal Bin Mursal, e-mail email@example.com
Deadline of Proposal Submission
Proposal/quotation must be submitted and received by e-mail ONLY to:
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25 May 2023, 17:00 Malaysia Time. Otherwise, submission will be considered invalid.
Complete tender documents consist of below:
- LRPS-2023-9182516 (Including Annex A – UNICEF General Terms and Conditions)
- Terms of Reference/Statement of Work attached at Annex B.
- Annex C-9182516 Technical Proposal Template
- Annex D-9182516 Financial Proposal Template
- Annex E-9182516 MDM Vendor Master Registration
- Annex F-UNGM Vendor Registration
- Annex G- 9182516 Enquiries & Clarification Form
- To read, understand and comply with the Terms & Conditions outlined in the tender document LRPS-2023-9182516 (Including Annex A – UNICEF General Terms and Conditions) by signing the Form page 5.
- Bidders are required to complete & submit the MDM Form (see Annex E).
- Alert on all the important dates;
- Confirm your Interest/Intent: 12 May 2023.
- Enquiries submission: 14 May 2023 (17:00 Malaysia Time).
- Bid Conference: 16 May 2023, 15:30 hrs (Malaysia Time) via online meeting – Microsoft Teams
Tender submission deadline: 25 May 2023, 17:00 hrs Malaysia time.