Final Evaluation of ILO Project “Accelerating action for the elimination of child labour in supply chains in Africa (ACCEL) RAF/18/08/NLD”
The International Labour Office (hereinafter the “ILO”) is pleased to invite your company to submit a Proposal for the ACCEL Project Final Evaluation and as further described in Annex III.
To enable you to prepare and submit a Proposal, please find enclosed the following Annexes:
- Annex I: Instructions to Bidders;
- Annex II-A: Acknowledgment of Receipt;
- Annex II-B: Bidder’s Declaration Form;
- Annex II-C: Bidder’s Information Form;
- Annex II-D: Recent References;
- Annex II-E: Technical Proposal;
- Annex II-F: Financial Offer;
- Annex III: Terms of Reference; and
- Annex IV: Terms and Conditions applicable to ILO Contracts.
Your Proposal must be received by the ILO no later than 23 February 2023 (16:00 GMT). Late bids shall be rejected.
You may submit a Proposal to the ILO provided that your organization is qualified, able and willing to deliver the goods, works and/or services specified in this RFP. Participation in this RFP indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions applicable to ILO Contracts provided in Annex IV. Failure to comply with the requirements of this RFP and its Annexes may render a Proposal ineligible for consideration.
You are kindly requested to acknowledge receipt of this RFP and to indicate whether or not you intend to submit a Proposal by completing and returning the form provided in Annex II-A.
We look forward to receiving your Proposal. Yours sincerely,
Chief Regional Administrative Services a.i.