REQUEST FOR QUOTATION for Establishment of Frame Agreement for the provision of logistics service to UNHCR in various locations during verification exercise across Cross-River
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Sub Office Ogoja invites qualified suppliers to make a firm offer for the for the provision of logistics service to UNHCR in various locations during verification exercise across Cross-River, Adikpo, Akwa-Ibom and Taraba States to last for the period of 6 months from 14th of August 2022 to 14th of February 2023. as indicated in the Annex A - TOR/SCHEDULE of the movement. More details on the required goods and/or services are provided in the attached Schedule of Requirements (Annex A) of this tender.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFERS
Quotations should be prepared based on the guidelines set forth in this Request for Quotation, then sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than: 11th August 2022, 23:59H Nigeria Time (Submission Deadline).
Please note the following guidelines for electronic submissions:
• Your quotation must be written in the English language and sent in PDF format
• Please be aware of the fact that the e-mail policy employed by UNHCR limits the size of attachments to a maximum of 10 Mb so it may be necessary to send more than one e-mail for the whole submission.
• Please indicate in the e-mail subject field: RFQ/HCR/NIG/22-011_Name of your firm_Number of e-mails that are sent (example: 1/3, 2/3, 3/3). Example: RFQ/HCR/NIG/22-11_COMPANY ABC_1/3…2/3….3/3 IMPORTANT:
• Late submissions may be rejected and offers submitted to other than the email indicated above may be overlooked and may not be considered for evaluation.
• It is your responsibility to verify that all e-mails have been received properly before the deadline.