09-May-2022 15:00 (GMT 2.00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
The World Meteorological Organization, hereinafter referred to as WMO hereby invites prospective proposers to submit a proposal in accordance with the General Conditions of Contract and the Terms of Reference as set out in this Request for Proposal (RFP).
This tender is subject to a mandatory site visit. Bidders wishing to participate must register using Form I: Participation in the site visit by returning it filled to firstname.lastname@example.org before the site visit.
To enable you to submit a proposal, please read the following attached documents carefully.
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Proposers
Section 3: Evaluation Criteria
Section 4: Terms of Reference
Section 5: Conditions of Contract and Contract Forms
Section 6: Proposal Forms
• Form A: Proposer Information
• Form B: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information, if applicable
• Form C: Eligibility and Qualification, if applicable
• Form D: Format for Technical Proposal
• Form E: Format for CV of proposed key personnel, if applicable
• Form F: Financial Proposal Submission
• Form G: Format for Financial Proposal
• Form H: Technical Mandatory Prequalification Criteria
• Form I: Participation in the site visit
• Annex 1 - Pricing Sheet
If you are interested in submitting a proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the deadline for submission of proposals set out in WMO e-tendering system.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
World Meteorological Organization (WMO)