Individual Consultancy – Prioritize NCD prevention and control services in UHC Benefit Packages.
The purpose of this request for proposals is to identify a suitable consultant to provide expert support to the Noncommunicable Diseases (NCD) department for incorporation of prioritized NCD prevention and control services in UHC Benefit Packages.
Detailed Terms of Reference are available under "Documents".
Interested candidates are expected to send a cover letter and an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (to be created in WHO’s Vacancies/profile tool: https://www.who.int/careers/en/) with detailed references (and contact details for reference checking) to NCDdepartment@who.int on or before 01 September 2021.
Candidates are NOT requested to click on Express Interest. Applications shall be submitted as specified above and in the Terms of Reference document attached.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter (https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/our-values) and is committed to putting the WHO Values into practice.
- This Request for Proposals is NOT an advertisement for a Staff position: Consultants shall perform the work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority. The execution of the work under a consultant contract does not create an employer/employee relationship between WHO and the Consultant.
- WHO shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any taxes, duties, social security contributions, or other contributions payable by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be solely responsible for withholding and paying any taxes, duties, social security contributions, and any other contributions which are applicable to the Consultant in each location/jurisdiction in which the work hereunder is performed, and the Consultant shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof by WHO.
- Consultant contracts General conditions are available under “Documents”.
For information on WHO's operations please visit http://www.who.int.
The tender contains sustainability considerations promoting health and general well-being of consumers/ recipients of the good or service.
Hazardous chemicals handling, labelling of chemicals.