The World Health Organization’s (WHO) GCP Department – in collaboration with other partners – is developing a novel access initiative, named SECURE. SECURE will support countries in accessing and sustainably managing new antibiotics and existing antibiotics to manage antimicrobial resistance (AMR). This consultancy is open to people with 5+ years of professional experience in access to medicines, AMR and/or the set-up of new global health initiatives.
Detailed Terms of Reference are available under "Documents"
Interested candidates are expected to send a cover letter and an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae ((to be created in WHO’s Vacancies/profile tool: https://www.who.int/careers/en/) with detailed references (and contact details for reference checking) to email@example.com by the deadline.
Candidates are NOT requested to click on Express Interest. Applications shall be submitted as specified above and in the Terms of Reference document attached.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter (https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/our-values) and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- This Request for Proposals is NOT an advertisement for a Staff position: Consultants shall perform the work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority. The execution of the work under a consultant contract does not create an employer/employee relationship between WHO and the Consultant.
- WHO shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any taxes, duties, social security contributions or other contributions payable by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be solely responsible for withholding and paying any taxes, duties, social security contributions and any other contributions which are applicable to the Consultant in in each location/jurisdiction in which the work hereunder is performed, and the Consultant shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof by WHO.
- Consultant contracts General conditions are available under “Documents”.
- For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.