Staff Compensation and Benefits Insurance
The World Meteorological Organization, hereinafter referred to as WMO hereby invites prospective proposers to submit a proposal in accordance with the General Conditions of Contract and the Terms of Reference as set out in this Request for Proposal (RFP).
To enable you to submit a proposal, please read the following attached documents carefully.
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Proposers
Section 3: Evaluation Criteria
Section 4: Terms of Reference
- Section 4.1: Appendix D to the WMO Staff Rules
- Section 4.2: Permanent Disablement Scale of Benefit
Section 5: Conditions of Contract and Contract Forms
Section 6: Proposal Forms
- Form A: Proposer Information
- Form B: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information, if applicable
- Form C: Eligibility and Qualification
- Form D: Format for CV of proposed key personnel, if applicable
- Form E: Statement of Exclusivity and Availability, if applicable
- Form F: Financial Proposal Submission
- Form G: Format for Financial Proposal
- Form H: Technical Mandatory Pre-qualification Criteria
If you are interested in submitting a proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the deadline for submission of proposals set out in WMO e-tendering system.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
The tender contains sustainability considerations promoting vendors' participation to the UN Global Compact.