The purpose of this request for proposals is to identify a suitable consultant to provide administrative and technical support to the Tripartite Joint Secretariat on antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in preparation of the meetings of the Global Leaders Group (GLG) on AMR.
Detailed Terms of Reference are available under "Documents".
Interested candidates are expected to send a cover letter and an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae ((to be created in WHO’s Vacancies/profile tool: https://www.who.int/careers/en/) with detailed references (and contact details for reference checking) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 May 2021.
Candidates are NOT requested to click on Express Interest. Applications shall be submitted as specified above and in the Terms of Reference document attached.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter (https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/our-values) and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- This Request for Proposals is NOT an advertisement for a Staff position: Consultants shall perform the work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority. The execution of the work under a consultant contract does not create an employer/employee relationship between WHO and the Consultant.
- WHO shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any taxes, duties, social security contributions, or other contributions payable by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be solely responsible for withholding and paying any taxes, duties, social security contributions, and any other contributions which are applicable to the Consultant in each location/jurisdiction in which the work hereunder is performed, and the Consultant shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof by WHO.
- Consultant contracts General conditions are available under “Documents”.
For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
This indicator summarizes sustainability considerations that relate to inclusion of a person with disability.
Organizational policy on disability inclusion, recruiting people with disabilities, accessible premises, disability-inclusive supply chains, and manufacturing accessible products.