The purpose of this RFP is to identify a suitable individual consultant to support the WHO Health Products Policy and Standards (HPS) Department to propose and select the specific health products required to accomplish the related health interventions listed in the WHO Universal Health Coverage Compendium.
Detailed Terms of Reference are available under "Documents".
Interested candidates are expected to send a cover letter and an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with detailed references (and contact details for reference checking) firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
The RFP reference "Individual Consultancy - WHO Universal Health Coverage Compendium products" must be included in the Subject line.
Upon selection, the individual consultant will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
This services under this Request for Proposals might include assisting WHO in preparing and issuing a subsequent Request for Proposals for related activities.
By participating in this Request for Proposals, including by submitting an offer to WHO, you agree that:
- You will maintain all information you receive from WHO or disclose to WHO in strict confidence and pursuant to the terms of the confidentiality undertaking you will be required to sign;
- You will not participate, in any capacity, in the subsequent Request for Proposals, indirectly or directly, including, without limitation, by disseminating any information from this Request for Proposals or otherwise supporting any potential bidder to the subsequent Request for Proposals, before, during or after the process.
You further acknowledge and agree that any violation of the above provisions will be grounds for WHO to cancel any contracts with you and any of your affiliate organizations and refrain from issuing any such contracts in the future.
- Consultant contracts General conditions are available under “Documents”.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted by WHO.
- Candidate(s) under consideration will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter (https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/our-values) and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- This Request for Proposals is not an advertisement for a Staff position: Consultants shall perform the work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority. The execution of the work under a consultant contract does not create an employer/employee relationship between WHO and the Consultant.
- WHO shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any taxes, duties, social security contributions or other contributions payable by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be solely responsible for withholding and paying any taxes, duties, social security contributions and any other contributions which are applicable to the Consultant in in each location/jurisdiction in which the work hereunder is performed, and the Consultant shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof by WHO.
- For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
The tender contains sustainability considerations promoting health and general well-being of consumers/recipients of the good or service.
Hazardous chemicals handling, labelling of chemicals