The purpose of this RFP is to identify a suitable individual consultant to complete the technical evaluation of medical devices [ITB-2019-LTA-BP-017-Medical Devices, ITB-2019-LTA-BP-016-WHO Cholera 2020 Kit and ITB-2020-LTA-BP-032-WHO Collection Testing and Transfusion kit 2020 (CTT-2020)] in reply to international tender processes.
Detailed Terms of Reference are available under "Documents".
Interested candidates are expected to send a cover letter with detailed references (and contact details for reference checking) and an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae to etenderHQ@who.int by the deadline. The RFP reference Consultant_2020BOS/SUP001 must be included in the Subject line.
Questions related to this RFP can be addressed to etenderHQ@who.int by 23 July 2020.
Upon selection, the individual consultant will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
- Consultant contracts General conditions are available under “Documents”.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted by WHO.
- Candidate(s) under consideration will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter (https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/our-values) and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- This Request for Proposals is not an advertisement for a Staff position: Consultants shall perform the work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority. The execution of the work under a consultant contract does not create an employer/employee relationship between WHO and the Consultant.
- WHO shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any taxes, duties, social security contributions or other contributions payable by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be solely responsible for withholding and paying any taxes, duties, social security contributions and any other contributions which are applicable to the Consultant in in each location/jurisdiction in which the work hereunder is performed, and the Consultant shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof by WHO.
- For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.