Individual Consultancy - WHO antibacterial clinical pipeline
The purpose of this RFP is to identify a suitable individual consultant to support the Department of Global Coordination and Partnership on Antimicrobial Resistance (GCP) in the implementation of the Global Action Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance, through supporting research and development priority setting to combat antimicrobial resistance.
Detailed Terms of Reference are available under "Documents".
Interested candidates are expected to send a cover letter an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (preferably from WHO Stellis profile https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/) to email@example.com by 7 April 2020 at 17:00 Geneva time.
Upon selection, the individual consultant will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
- Consultant contracts General conditions are available under “Documents”.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted by WHO.
- Candidate(s) under consideration will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter (https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/our-values) and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- This Request for Proposals is not an advertisement for a Staff position: Consultants shall perform the work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority. The execution of the work under a consultant contract does not create an employer/employee relationship between WHO and the Consultant.
- WHO shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any taxes, duties, social security contributions or other contributions payable by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be solely responsible for withholding and paying any taxes, duties, social security contributions and any other contributions which are applicable to the Consultant in in each location/jurisdiction in which the work hereunder is performed, and the Consultant shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof by WHO.
- For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.