The United Nations Educational, Science and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) hereby invites qualified companies to submit proposals to conduct a Final External Evaluation of Malaysia Fund-in-Trust (MFIT) Projects.
The time schedule for the evaluation is planned between March 2020 and September 2020. The evaluation team leader should possess the following profile:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in designing and leading evaluations of international multilateral organisations, programme or funds;
- Professional experience relevant to the field of water resources management;
- Understanding and knowledge of UN mandates and programming related to water issues;
- Understanding and application of UN mandates in Human Rights and Gender Equality;
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills in English;
- No previous involvement in the design or implementation of the activities under review.
Please refer to attached procurement notice.