Note: For those who have submitted proposal earlier, you do not need to re-submit again.
Please find attached (Re-advertised) Invitation to Bid (ITB), Ref. LIBS-2020-9154819 for the Long Term Arrangement (LTA) of Chauffeur Service for UNICEF Malaysia and Ad-hoc transportation request.
Please find attached Bid document with subject TOR and relevant templates (refer to attachments) for your action and we request you to kindly submit/email your best offer by 14/02/2020 3:00PM (Kuala Lumpur 8GMT) to (MLY-Kuala Lumpur Procurement email@example.com). Any bids received beyond the deadline will be INVALIDATED.
If you have any queries related to the ITB, please send the same through e-mail to Kamarul Azizi at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to Adam Kok Yen Yang at email@example.com latest by 07/02/2020.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and supports in meeting this deadline.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email and let us know your intent for submission.
1. Bid document LIBS-2020-9154819 (Please return with signed chop copy for page 3)
2. Annex B - TOR (Full document)
3. Annex 1 (Evaluation Criteria - Requirement) (Please return with complete response)
4. Annex 2 (Financial template) (Please return with complete response)
5. UNGM registration (Online registration is required). The United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) is the common procurement portal of the United Nations system of organisation.
6. MDM vendor form – New Vendor Form (Please return with complete information). All vendors are required to fill in the MDM- Master Data Maintenance form in order to be entered into UNICEF vendor database.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation in the bid.