Invitation to bid for supply of furniture for UNFPA Mongolia Country Office in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), an international development agency, invites sealed bids for the supply of furniture for its programme in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Bidding shall be conducted through ONE envelope. The technical bid containing the technical specifications and the financial bid containing price information shall be submitted together.
- The Bidder shall not be required to quote for all items. However, Bidders are encouraged to quote for as many items as possible.
- To enable you to submit a bid, please read the following attached documents carefully:
Section I:Instructions to Bidders
Section II:Technical Specifications and Schedule of Requirements
Section III:UNFPA General Conditions of Contract
Section IV:UNFPA Special Conditions for Contracts
Section V:Bidding Forms
- The bid shall reach UN Mongolia’s reception at Floor 1, UN house, UN Street-14, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia or the email inbox of email@example.com no later than 1000 am hours Ulaanbaatar time, 5 July 2018 .
- The bid shall be opened on 5 July 2018 at 1100 am hours Ulaanbaatar Mongolia at UNFPA Mongolia country office. Bidders or their authorized representatives may attend the bid opening. Kindly confirm by e-mail by 29 June 2018 whether your company shall be represented at the bid opening.
- Bids received after the stipulated date and time shall not be accepted under any circumstances. Bids delivered through courier and posted later than the due date shall not be registered and shall be returned unopened or shall be shredded. Bids submitted to any other email address than firstname.lastname@example.org shall be rejected.
- Bidders shall acknowledge receipt of this Invitation to Bid according to the Bid Confirmation Form, Section V, 1 of this solicitation document by email to Ms. P.Altantuya email@example.com no later than 29 June 2018 and to indicate whether or not a bid shall be submitted. The acknowledgement shall provide company name, telephone number, fax number and the name of a contact person. If you are declining to bid, please confirm this via e-mail to UNFPA and please state the reasons for UNFPA to improve its effectiveness in future invitations.
- Any questions relating to the attached documents shall be addressed in writing to the following UNFPA personnel no later than 05.00 pm hours Ulaanbaatar time, 28 June 2018.
- Ms. L.Bilguun, UNFPA GBV project assistant email: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to technical requirements.
- Ms. P.Altantuya, UNFPA Administrative Assistant email: email@example.com for questions relating to the bidding exercise.
Do not submit your bid to these contacts, or your bid will be disqualified.
- This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
- UNFPA strongly encourages all Bidders to register on the United Nations Global Marketplace (http://www.ungm.org). The UNGM is the procurement portal of the United Nations system. By registering on UNGM, vendors become part of the database that UN buyers use when searching for suppliers. Vendors can also access all UN tenders online and, by subscribing to the Bid Tender Service, vendors can be automatically notified via e-mail of all UN business opportunities that match the products and services for which they have registered. Instructions on how to subscribe to the Tender Alert Service can be found in the UNGM Interactive Guide for Suppliers http://www.ungm.org/Publications/UserManuals/Suppliers/UserManual_Supplier.pdf .