Establishment of System Contract from October 2023 to August 2024 for Supply of Seeds using Voucher System
The International Trade Centre (ITC), a joint subsidiary organ of the United Nations and the World Trade Organization, hereby invites your company to submit a Quotation for Services/Goods in accordance with the attached Terms of Reference (Annex A). If your company is interested in undertaking this assignment under contract with ITC, please promptly submit your quotation with special duty-free price for the United Nations to Procurement Services in Geneva, e-mail to email@example.com by 27/09/2023 COB Switzerland Time.
Form of Quotation:
- Your Quotation should include
A firm price to cover all costs associated with the services/goods specified in the attached Terms of Reference (Annex A). Completed Financial Offer (Annex B).
- Payment terms:
The ITC/United Nations prefers to pay the full amount NET 30 days after the delivery of services or goods. The ITC will pay you through a bank transfer and upon presentation of invoice to be sent by email to Payments@intracen.org.
- Acceptance of your Quotation: Upon receipt, your quotation will be examined and you will be advised as promptly as possible as to its acceptability. Any contract subsequently arranged would be subject to the relevant provisions of the UN’s General Conditions of Contract (GCC) for the provision of goods, services or both as applicable (https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/about-us/conditions-contract). Vendor should state their acceptance of UN GCC in their offer or risk the rejection of their offer by ITC.
- Confidentiality: The information concerning this Request for Quotation, including its Terms of Reference is confidential, privileged and must not be disclosed to others. Please do not copy or submit this Request for Quotation to others, without the prior written consent of the ITC Procurement Services (PS). Do not submit a copy of your Quotation to others, only directly and exclusively to our Procurement Services in Geneva.
- United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) registration: Any vendor must be registered in UNGM (www.ungm.org). If your company is selected and is not yet registered, please keep in mind that you must do so for us to be able to issue a purchase order.
- Additional information: Should you need any additional information concerning this Request for Quotation, please contact Procurement Services in Geneva to the e-mail referenced above from 12/09/2023 to 18/09/2023.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and prompt reply.
Procurement Services, CSS