UNICEF's Invitation To Bid LITB.IRAQ.2022.002. 9172966 Long-term arrangement for "Provision, delivery, installation and operation of floor mounted smart hand sanitizer units to Primary schools inside
To: All Invitees
Dear Sir /Madam,
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) hereby solicits your Bid for the subject requirements, in this connection please refer to the attached Scanned Invitation to Bid-Goods (LITB) documents. If you are interested to participate in this LITB, you are kindly requested to submit your offer electronically on or before the indicated closing date/time 06.03.2022, 12:00 PM Baghdad Local Time to the following E-mail address ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org as instructed in the LIBS document dated 07 Feb 2022 .
* Acknowledgement Letter (MANDATORY):
- Upon receipt of this Tender documents you need “IMMEDIATELY” to complete and return to the following e-Mail Addresses the Receipt/Acknowledgement letter(Annex E) confirming whether you will participate in this tender or not, if not, please complete and return Statement of No Proposal (Annex F) as well: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Tender documents relevant to this Requirements shall consist of the following:-
- UNICEF's Invitation to Bid-Goods (LITB) no. LITB.IRAQ.2022.002. 9172966 document. [27 pages] (Please make sure to sign, stamp page no. 3 “Bid Form” of this document and resend it along with your offer)
- UNICEF Supplier / Contractor Profile Form Annex A,B,C, and D [8 pages (2 parts) ] - to be submitted along with the offer.
- Receipt/Acknowledgment letter (Annex E) [1 page] – to be returned immediately upon tender document receipt.
- Statement of No Proposal (Annex F) [1 page] – to be returned immediately upon tender document receipt.
- Vendor Registration Form (Annex G) [1 page] - to be submitted along with the offer
- Two Logos
IMPORTANT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
1- The reference LITB.IRAQ.2022.002. 9172966 MUST be shown on the subject line of your offer.
For monitoring bid distribution and response, invitees who do not intend to participate in the bid are
kindly requested to reply to the invitation email expressing their unwillingness.
2- THE ITB FORM MUST BE USED WHEN REPLYING TO THIS INVITATION. FAILURE TO
SUBMIT YOUR OFFER IN THE ATTACHED ITB FORM, OR FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE
DETAILS AS REQUESTED, WILL RESULT IN INVALIDATION.
3- Questions from Proposers:
Proposers are required to submit questions in respect of this ITB by [EMAIL/LETTER] to:
- email@example.com] and
- Sarmad Al-Mukhtar firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ali Al Agha email@example.com
- Aseel Al Jawadi firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of any questions is [COB of 21.02.2022].
4- A ZOOM Prebid meeting is to be conducted on 21.02.2022 at 10: 00am using the below link:
5- Samples of the requested item should be delivered to UNICEF Warehouse in Baghdad (Iraqi Railway
Compound, Warehouse Number 4, Shaljia-Baghdad).
- The deadline for the samples deliveries to is 06.03.2022 before 12:00 PM.
- Offers will be invalidated if the vendor did not submit /delayed in submitting the samples to UNICEF Warehouse in Baghdad before the above stated deadline.
Focal point for the coordination of samples receiving at UNICEF Warehouse:
Raed Al Ani: 009647901890925
Amer Al Hasneyani: Mobile 009647700647435
6- OFFERS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
UNICEF Iraq official electronic bid box at below email address:
Attention: Supply and Logistics Section
- OFFERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IN US$. OFFERS RECEIVED IN ANY OTHER CURRENCY WILL BE INVALIDATED.
- Offers are to be submitted through two separate emails, and Companies sending only one email maybe
- The first email shall be the Technical offer where all related supporting documents are enclosed as below:
- Certificate of Origin certified by the Chamber of Commerce or other equivalent authority plus the
- Specification sheets.
- Manufacturer certificates which will be also requested in awarding processes.
- Manufactures Warranty period.
- while the second email shall consist the financial offer.
Bidders should use the ITB forms to place their bids
-Bidder must be registered in UNGM through the link: https://www.ungm.org/
- Lead bidder is a legal entity regulated and licensed in Iraq
- The Incoterm of this Announcement is DDP, as UNICEF will not be responsible or obligated with any loading, unloading, clearing, transportation and Tax exemptions.
For more Business opportunities with UNICEF-Iraq, please refer to Iraq Country office website through the following link: http://www.unicef.org/iraq/supply_10221.html; or http://www.unicef.org/iraq/supply.html; then choose “Procurement Notice” tab.
- Please be informed that as per UNICEF’s standing Policy on e-mail transmission, e-mails over 4 MB in size are automatically rejected. Therefore, Vendors are encouraged to send their respective e-mail Bid in divided volumes and marked accordingly. Also, Vendors are encouraged to send their e-mail Bid at least 24 hours before the designated closing time to avoid any potential delay in the submission and hence, consequent rejection.
Supply & Logistics
The tender contains sustainability considerations promoting vendors' participation to the UN Global Compact.