WHO is developing a compendium of healthcare interventions to support the design of benefit packages towards the achievement of Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
The purpose of this RFP is to identify an individual Consultant to support its work on the UHC compendium of health interventions, specifically on the development of a standardised list of interventions for cost-effectiveness analysis and proposals for a standard nomenclature for cost-effectiveness analyses.
Detailed Terms of Reference are available under "Documents".
Interested candidates are expected to send a cover letter and an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with detailed references (and contact details for reference checking) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
The RFP reference 2020/HGF/HEF/03_UHC Comp. must be included in the Subject line.
Upon selection, the individual consultant will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
- Consultant contracts General conditions are available under “Documents”.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted by WHO.
- Candidate(s) under consideration will be requested to provide: diplomas, work or residence permit, Declaration of Interests (DoI) form, copy of passport, medical clearance for fitness to work.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO's workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter (https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/our-values) and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- This Request for Proposals is not an advertisement for a Staff position: Consultants shall perform the work as independent contractors in a personal capacity, and not as a representative of any entity or authority. The execution of the work under a consultant contract does not create an employer/employee relationship between WHO and the Consultant.
- WHO shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any taxes, duties, social security contributions or other contributions payable by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be solely responsible for withholding and paying any taxes, duties, social security contributions and any other contributions which are applicable to the Consultant in in each location/jurisdiction in which the work hereunder is performed, and the Consultant shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof by WHO.
- For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
The tender contains sustainability considerations promoting health and general well-being of consumers/recipients of the good or service.
Hazardous chemicals handling, labelling of chemicals