Call for Proposals: Cities and Forced Migration. Improved data and evidence-based knowledge products for improved management of crisis migration to secondary cities in the Global South.
Grant Support - Call for Proposals: Cities and Forced Migration. Improved data and evidence-based knowledge products for improved management of crisis migration to secondary cities in the Global South.
General instructions for Proposal submission
How to submit? Please submit a full proposal including:
- The Full Proposal Form
- The Budget Template
- The Integrated Assessment Framework
When to submit?
Deadline: Midnight, 24:00, Central European Time on 11th March 2019.
Where to submit?
Proposals should be submitted via e-mail only to the Cities Alliance Secretariat at email@example.com Subject line should mention Forced Displacement CFP.
The proposal should be submitted in English
- Proposed projects must meet the criteria stated below and must also fall within the scope of the Cities Alliance Charter.
- Applicants should be (i) national or international Universities, (ii) research centres, or (iii) knowledge centres with a strong research track record and reputation on forced displacements in the Global South.
- Demonstrated strong dissemination capacity for research results and uptake of research recommendations.
- Demonstrated research expertise and field work in the partner countries: Uganda and Ethiopia.
- Demonstrated research expertise on the impact of socio-economic freedoms for refugees.
- Previous research experience on Refugees and/or Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) and Local Governance with a focus on refugees and/or IDPs as political actors.
- Working experience with refugee-led organizations in Uganda and Ethiopia is a strong asset.
- International applicants will need to demonstrate past cooperation experience with academia, local and national authorities, and civil society organizations in the partner countries.
- Proposed projects must limit financial offers to the range described under section 9 below. Applicants are required to co-finance 20% in-kind or cash.
- We will accept questions/clarifications on this call until 25 February 2019 (Questions/clarifications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our answers to questions/clarifications will be posted on UNGM website on 28 February 2019.