RFQ-2023-04 - Admin Support Technical Consultant XB funds
The purpose of this RFQ is to select suitable supplier for the procurement of Admin Support Technical Consultant XB funds.
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Operations Manager, the incumbent will perform the following functions:
• Assist the regional advisers to support the budget administration and manage the use of USAID, CDC DFAT and other XB project funds.
• Undertake monitoring and tracking XB funds expenditures.
• Contact suppliers/vendors to complete supplier creation/modification templates and collect all supporting documents as required.
• Provide support in the implementation of RSTAP project substantive activities such as: assisting with the organization or coordination of meetings, workshops, staff consultation; preparing notes, meeting minutes, agendas, hand-outs, and other materials for the events; preparing and/or coordinating project related travel plans and visits for the responsible staff or external stakeholders.
• Maintain filing system with all relevant project documentation including keeping note for files and minutes meetings, technical and financial reports and maintain a database of contacts of counterparts involved in programme activities.
• Provide administrative support and assistance, including but not limited to collecting, screening, and distributing incoming correspondence and documents, processing and following up on requests from internal and occasionally external partners and other institutional stakeholders in relation to activities of the RSTAP.
• Coordinate with regional programme advisors and other operations team members to ensure smooth implementation of programme activities.
• Assist in organizing events and project virtual meetings with counterparts, developing, and reviewing the budget to ensure the use of standardized unit costings.
• Provide office troubleshooting and general assistance support to staff involved in project implementation, as required.
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Duration of the assignment: Maximum of 20 working days per month from 1 February 2023 to 31 July 2023. The consultant must be present in the office to carry out the above-mentioned activities. For details on the activities and expected outcomes please refer to the attached RFQ document.