Request for Proposal on Cash Transfer services in Nigeria - as per attached ToR. please note the following instructions:
- This is an RFP and as such, two proposals (technical + financial) in separate envelopes inserted into a bigger envelop is required of a prospective bidder
- The first of all your correspondence should have the name, phone number and email address of the contact person.
Make all your proposals (technical and financial) on your letter head paper, duly signed with the name and contact details of the signatory
- Submission of bids shall either be by hard copies dropped into our bid box located by the security post outside UN building ; central business district - Abuja or by email to : email@example.com - don't copy anybody. You will an automated response - please don't reply
- Please ensure you quote the RFP number on your email or envelop. Failure to do so will render your proposal invalid. Please take note
- For enquiries on this RFP, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Please note the deadline set for this RFP. Your response MUST reach us on or 12th August, 2019 ; noon.
Please note this mandatory requirement:
"This Request for Proposal is restricted to only locally incorporated businesses that are duly registered with the respective regulatory authorities. This may be the Central Bank of Nigeria (for financial institutions) or Nigerian Communications Commission (for the telephone companies) and other statutory registration as may be required. Please attach documentary evidence.”