ESTABLISHMENT OF FRAME AGREEMENTS FOR THE SUPPLY OF HYGIENE MATERIALS
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - with its Branch Office Sana'a, and offices in Aden, Hudaydah, Sa’ada and Ibb, Republic of Yemen - has an international mandate to provide international protection and to seek solutions for the problem of refugees in Yemen. In addition, The Office assumes the lead responsibility for protection, emergency shelter and camp management for internally displaced persons in Yemen. The work of the Office is of an entirely non-political character.
The Sub-Office in Aden would like to establish Frame Agreements and invites qualified companies to provide a firm proposal for:
- SUPPLY OF HYGIENE MATERIALS
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION: Sunday 29 May 2022 – 23:59 hrs Yemen Time.
Follow all instructions mentioned on bidding documents listed below:
- ITB Cover Letter
- Annex A: Technical specifications for the Hygiene Materials - revised
- Annex B: Technical Offer Form - revised
- Annex C: Financial Offer Form - revised
- Annex D: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex E1: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services – 2018 version - English
- Annex E2: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services – 2018 version - Arabic
- Annex F: UN Supplier Code of Conduct
- Annex G: Submission Checklist and Acknowledgements
Please confirm your intention to participate in this tender before the tender deadline by return e-mail to YEMADSU@UNHCR.ORG as to:
- Your confirmation of receipt of this invitation to bid
- Your company name, email address, phone number
- Your intention to participate in this tender
- Email Subject should be: ITB/SOADEN/001/22 SUPPLY OF HYGIENE MATERIALS
SUBMISSION OF BID:
- The offers must bear your official letterhead, clearly identifying your company.
- Bids should be submitted by e-mail and all attachments must be in PDF format only.
- Copies of the *.pdf format documents may, as an addition, be included in Excel or other formats such as *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.rtf, *.png, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.txt, *.zip, *.ppt, *.pptx, *.bmp, *.rar, *.gif, *.tif and *.tiff. Executable files (*.exe, *.bat, *.cmd, etc.) shall not be uploaded as such extensions are filtered and are rejected by the UNHCR email server).
- Bid submitted by email must be sent ONLY to: YEMADTEN@UNHCR.ORG
- The Technical Offer and Financial Offer submitted electronically must be sent in separate emails. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of your offer.
- It is your responsibility to verify that all e-mails have been received properly before the deadline. Please limit the size of attachments to a maximum of 10 MB so it may be necessary to send more than one e-mail for the whole submission.
- Please indicate in e-mail subject field:
- Bid ref.# ITB/SOADEN/001/22;
- Name of your firm with the title of the attachment;
- Whether the email is part of the Technical Offer or the Financial Offer.
- Number of e-mails that are sent (example: 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 4);
For example: ITB/SOADEN/001/22 Company ABC; Technical Offer (email 1 of 2)
ITB/SOADEN/001/22 Company ABC; Financial Offer (email 2 of 2).
For more information, please contact UNHCR SUB-OFFICE Tel: 02-231441 or 02-235111
Bids received after the deadline or sent to another address will be rejected.
UNHCR is not bound to accept any application or give reasons for rejection or acceptance