Expressions of Interest - “Calling candidates for a Synthesis-review of studies on the socio-economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic undertaken by or in collaboration with ILO in Africa”
The Regional Office for Africa of the International Labour Organization (ILO) launches a call for interest for the selection of a team of 2 two consultants (including a designated Team Leader) for a Synthesis-review of studies on the socio-economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic undertaken by or in collaboration with ILO in Africa during the period March 2020-March 2021.
Expression of interest should be forwarded to the ILO Regional Office for Africa ( firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com) , no later than 31 March (5:00pm, Abidjan time). The application should comprise of:
- A short technical proposal
- CV highlighting experience with evidence reviews, synthesis studies and meta-analysis,
- Two references of clients of the consultants and their contact details.
- Three supporting publications, one of which should refer to a comparable synthesis study.
- A financial proposal and breakdown of costs.
The tender contains sustainability considerations related to human rights, fundamental principles and rights at work, occupational health and safety, fairly traded goods, targeted employment of people with disabilities, etc.