Grant Support - Call for Proposals: Cities and Migration.
Enhancing connectivity and networking along the Turkana West corridor for sustainable local economic development with increased entrepreneurship and job creation for refugees and host communities in the Kakuma-Kalobeyei cluster.
General Instructions for Proposal Submission
Please submit a full proposal including:
- The Full Proposal Form
- a monitoring and evaluation plan;
- a detailed description of the pilot’s theory of change, methodology, activities, outputs, outcomes and indicators;
- a statement of the number of direct and indirect beneficiaries;
- a detailed logframe;
- a section on how the project will organize multi-stakeholder forums at the city level;
- a section outlining the learning needs of relevant city stakeholders and propose adequate learning approaches;
- at least one awareness raising campaign on the GCM for each partner city;
- at least one specific training on mainstreaming migration into local development and policy planning;
- a detailed quality assurance process for the city report;
- a dissemination and communication strategy.
- The Budget Template
- The Integrated Assessment Framework
- Proposal Submission Acceptance
Deadline for submission: Midnight, 24:00 Central European Time on 22 July 2019.
Submit via e-mail only to the Cities Alliance Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Kakuma-Kalobeyei Migration CfP.
Language: The proposal should be submitted in English. Exceptions can be requested for Tunisia (French).
Estimated Start: 1 October 2019
Duration: Two years
Questions can be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line Kakuma-Kalobeyei Migration CfP until 12 July 2019 and will be replied by 17 July 2019.
Response to requests for Clarification has been uploaded.