Implementing partner - regional logistic and artisan support centre in Kazakhstan - custom e-commerce store
The objective for implementing partner is to build and manage a regional logistic and artisan support centre in Kazakhstan as well as create a custom e-commerce store for the Ready4Trade Central Asia project. The centre and e-commerce store will continue to be managed by the provider beyond the scope of the project.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Build out an artisan support centre to provide sourcing, inventory and fulfilment services to artisans in the region.
- Hire local team in sourcing, logistics and other relevant staff position based in Kazakhstan.
- Create white labelled e-commerce store for ITC Ready4Trade Central Asia project.
- Train and onboard a minimum of 40 artisan project beneficiaries onto e-commerce store and other relevant marketplaces.
- Promote and sell the goods of artisans to international customers through the custom e-commerce store.
- Report on activities and sales.