*CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION EXTENDED * Long Term Arrangement for Services (LTAS) for the provision of consultancy services in conducting Country Programme , Impact and Multi-country Evaluations
***REMINDER: The bids submission in response to this RFP must be completed before 23:59 hours New York Time, Friday, 28 May 2021. BIDDERS KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSALS PRIOR TO THE DATE AND TIME. LATE PROPOSALS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY INVALIDATED***
UNICEF wishes to invite you to submit a proposal for the Long-Term Arrangement (LTA) for the provision of consultancy services in conducting Country Programme Evaluations (CPEs), Impact Evaluations, and Multi-country and Country-specific Programmatic Evaluations in UNICEF
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! PLEASE READ:
- The proposals must be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals sent to any other email will be invalidated. Do not send general queries to this email.
- The subject line of the e-mail should include the bid number; i.e. RFPS-NYH-2021-503307
- Attachments to be maximum ten (10) megabytes per email and submitted in PDF format. Larger attachments and attachments other than PDF format will not be accepted.
- No other recipient should be "cc" or "bcc" in the email submission
- Pre-bid webinar via Teams for proposers: 30 March 2021 at 08:00 - 09:00 hours NY time. The Zoom link shall be published on UNGM under RFP “Document” Tab.
- Questions to be received by: 23 April 2021 at 23:59 hours NY time.
Deadline to submit the proposal has been extended. Proposals must be received by latest 23.59 hours (New York time) on 28 May 2021. After submission of your offer, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt.
It is important that you read all the provisions of the Request for Proposal for Services to ensure that you understand and comply with the UNICEF's requirements. Note that failure to submit compliant proposals may result in invalidation of your proposal.