Beneficiary country(ies):Multiple destinations (see 'Countries' tab below)
Deadline on:11-Nov-2018 23:59 (GMT -4.00) Atlantic Time (Canada), Caracas, La Paz
UNICEF wishes to invite you to submit an offer for the above tender. Please find attached for your reference the Request for Proposal RFPS-NYH-2018-502894. This RFPS document is comprised of the following:
- RFPS-NYH-2018-502894, which itself includes Annex A (The UNICEF General Terms and Conditions of Contract (Services))
- Annex B: The full Terms of Reference, which itself includes Annexes C-K
- Annex L: Vendor Master Registration Template (to be completed by the Proposer)
1. The proposals must be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com with subject line RFPS-NYH-2018-502894. Do not send general queries to this email.
2. Proposer may send as many e-mails as needed. However, the size of each e-mail (including the attachments) should not exceed ten (10) megabytes. As an email can take some time to arrive after it sent, we advise all Proposers to send email submissions well before the deadline. Please be aware that proposals emailed to UNICEF will be rejected if they are received after the deadline for bid submission.
3. For any queries related to this tender, please send email to: Karla Dalimunthe (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc Mariano Fleschler (email@example.com).
4. Proposals must be received latest by 23.59 hours (New York time) on 11 November 2018.
70000000 - Farming and Fishing and Forestry and Wildlife Contracting Services
70170000 - Water resources development and oversight
70171500 - Water resource development service
70171501 - Water quality assessment services
70171502 - Water resources planning services
70171504 - Water resources mapping services
70171600 - Water quality management services
70171601 - Water quality management
80000000 - Management and Business Professionals and Administrative Services
80100000 - Management advisory services
80101600 - Project management
80101606 - Project monitoring and evaluation
83000000 - Public Utilities and Public Sector Related Services
83100000 - Utilities
83101500 - Water and sewer utilities
83101502 - Water resource management
83101503 - Water quality control management
83101505 - Water policy advisory services
85000000 - Healthcare Services
85100000 - Comprehensive health services
85101700 - Health administration services
85101701 - Health policy
85101702 - Health legislation or regulations
85101703 - Health service planning
85101705 - Public health administration
85101707 - Health system evaluation services
86000000 - Education and Training Services
86100000 - Vocational training
86101800 - In service training and manpower development
86101806 - Health sector manpower development
93000000 - Politics and Civic Affairs Services
93130000 - Humanitarian aid and relief
93131700 - Health programs
93131702 - Sanitation programs
There have been no revisions to this notice.
Please note on the changes of the RFPS to extend the closing date of the RFPS as well as to extend the deadline for receipt of any questions regarding the RFPS. Please refer to the Request for Proposal - amendment and Q&A Round 2 document which were uploaded on 26 October 2018
Changed/edited on: 26-Oct-2018 19:35
Changed/edited by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q&A Round 1 was uploaded on 23 October 2018 for bidders information.